Lesso and Aliaxis had expertise across a wide variety of applications and can provide advice of water solution and industrial processes. We have a comprehensive range of pressure pipework systems that are a specially engineered for industrial processes, accompanied by a fully matched range of manual and actuated valves and controllers and sensors.
PVC Schedule 80 pipes
Paling provides Water Distribution Systems for public utilities, with an emphasis upon reliability to ensure an uninterrupted water supply. Our products are accurately designed to consistently exceed the performance aspects specified under widely recognized standards. Along with ISO 9001 certification and various approvals by SIRIM and IKRAM, Paling products are also accredited by NSF, an authority in water industry standards. Our products are manufactured under an effective system of inspection, testing, supervision and control.
- Certified with NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 Standard with license number C0611063 and C0611064
- Size Range from 15 to 200 mm
- Acid resistance: acids, alkalis, salts, fats, oxidants and halogens
- Thermoplastic material
- Linear Thermal Expansion
- Pressure De-Rating Factor
- Outstanding Chemical Resistance
- Superior Flow Characteristics
- Lightweight, Flexible and Robust
- Cost Effective for Installation and Equipment
PVC-U Schedule 80 products are frequently used for
- Chilled water systems
- Chemical processing
- Industrial plating
- Chemical drainage systems
PVC-C Schedule 80 Pipes and Fittings
IPEX (member of Aliaxis Group) and Lesso America, manufactures of PVC and PVC-C products for industrial applications. These products are capable of conveying hot corrosive liquids at temperatures of up to 100°C (200°F).
- Conforms with ASTM D1784
- Physical properties at 73°F are similar to PVC
- Maximum service temperature of 200°F under pressure with occasional exposure to boiling water (212°F) in drainage applications
- Linear Thermal Expansion
- Pressure De-Rating Factor
- Exceptional Chemical Resistance
- Potable Water Approved
- Wider Service Temperature Range than PVC
- Lower Installation Costs and Easy Handling
- Superior Underground Performance
- Improved Flow
- Lower Thermal Conductivity
Aliaxis has expertise across a wide variety of applications and can provide advice of water solution and industrial processes. We have a comprehensive range of pressure pipework systems that are a specially engineered for industrial processes, accompanied by a fully matched range of manual and actuated valves and controllers and sensors. To find out more, please visit www.fipnet.com
- Valves families: 2-way Ball, 3-way Ball, Butterfly, Diaphragm, Ball Check Valves, Foot Valves, Air release Valves, Angle seat Valves
- Materials: PVC-U, C-PVC, PPH, PVDF, ABS for different chemical resistance and temperature resistance requirements
- Size ranges from DN 10 to DN 400
- jointing: solvent welding, threaded, flanged connections, socket fusion or butt welding
- Possibility to actuate the valves by means of electric or pneumatic actuators
- Possibility to customize ball and butterfly valves by Labelling System
- Patented technical features as Dual Block® and Easy fit® Systems that allow a safe and reliable service life
- FLS Line: Flow, pH/ORP and conductivity measurement
- Good Resistance to chemical and electrochemical corrosion
- Good Thermal Stability
- Extended Lifetime and reliability
- Minimum maintenance
- Easy installation
FIP valves and FLS controller & sensor are suitable for industrial application in
- chemical, textile, pharmaceutical, surface treatment,
- Food, electronic, mining and other field.
Fitting with most conventional pressure pipeline system as
- water distribution and treatment (civil and industrial)
- irrigation, gardening, farming (field and greenhouse)
- Sports facilities.
Jimten is a Spanish brand from Aliaxis with more than 50 years of experience in the sector. Manufacturer of a wide portfolio of plumbing solutions like siphons, fittings, sanitary macerators, drain valves, etc. For better use of irrigation water, filtering elements such as Filtmaster or Air- Release Valves are of vital importance in the facilities. For more information you may visit www.jimten.com
- Filtmaster is a modular filter system, equipped with PP disks or AISI 304 screen .
- Available in 25, 50, 100, 130 and 200 microns, with a range applicable to both low volumes (up to 15 m3/h) and flows of up to more than 600 cubic meters of capacity.
- The 2”, 3” and 4” filters allow multiple configurations to create manual, hydro-cyclonic and self-cleaning versions.
- Efficient: The application of the most evolved technology results in a high level of filtering performance.
- Versatile: A wide modularity of the components allows an ideal use for any type of water and in agricultural and industrial fields.
- Profitable: The design of its components allows optimization of cycles between cleaning with lower energy costs.
Filtmaster is used for industrial processes (cooling tower, prefiltration to protect membrane in microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration or reverse osmosis) and for Filtration for irrigation water from rivers ,wells, channels or reservoirs to protect drippers or sprinklers.
Aliaxis has expertise across a wide variety of applications and can provide advice on water solutions and industrial processes. We have a comprehensive range of pressure pipework systems that are a specially engineered for industrial processes, accompanied by a fully matched range of manual and actuated valves. To find out more, click here www.aliaxis.co.uk
- Consists of SuperFlo ABS Pipe, SuperFlo ABS Fittings and SuperFlo ABS Valves
- SuperFlo ABS pipes are manufactured in the UK against ISO9001 quality management systems. Supported by an impressive list of third-party standards and approvals, SuperFLO ABS pipe has been designed to cater for a wide range of temperatures and pressures in many applications, ranging from industrial cooling to cold potable water supply.
- SuperFlo ABS fittings cater for the most demanding requirements of cold-water system design. These premium fittings are fully matched and produced to the same exacting standards as our pipe, and include a full range of options to connect to other systems
- systems come complete with ball, diaphragm, butterfly and other valves, as well as a wide range of actuation and component options available to create a customized solution to cater for any specific project requirements.
- SuperFlo ABS has a smooth bore which greatly reduces the build-up of biofilms, which can create potential for harmful bacteria
- The system operates within a wide range of temperatures and remains extremely ductile, even as low as -40⁰C.
- The jointing method is fast and simple and being extremely lightweight SuperFlo ABS is much easier to handle than traditional materials, making installation quicker, cheaper and safer.
Water treatment, chemical handling, surface treatment, washing, compressed air and a wide variety of other industrial processes.
Over 65 years of innovation in chemical drainage, we have developed a reputation for quality that means our systems are now specified globally as the gold standard for complete, safe laboratory drainage. To find out more, click www.aliaxis.co.uk
- Consists of Vulcathene Pipe, Vulcathene enfusion fittings, Vulcathene Mechanical Fittings and Vulcathene Bench Items & laboratory furniture
- Vulcathene pipe is made from a unique material that is specifically engineered to give a high level of chemical resistance and prevent degradation from UV exposure.
- Vulcathene enfusion fittings are ideal for where a permanent fusion welded joint is preferred such as where pipework is to be buried, run overhead in ceiling voids, or in less accessible locations such as drainage stacks.
- Vulcathene mechanical fittings provide a simple and efficient method of jointing. Through a fast and straightforward process these mechanical fittings are fully demountable, providing an excellent level of flexibility during installation and operation
- The Vulcathene range is completed by an incredibly comprehensive range of bench items. From wastes and traps, through to sinks and floor gullies, the Vulcathene range is continuously developed to meet the evolving needs of laboratory design.
- Highly chemical resistant even at high temperatures
- Full BBA product and system approval
- Two simple jointing methods; enfusion and mechanical
- Thermal stress relief solutions
- Wide operating temperature capabilities (-20°C to 100°C)
- Comprehensive range with laboratory design in mind
Laboratories in many different buildings: in hospitals, research facilities, universities and schools, as well as a variety of industrial environments.